Capital City: Washington D.C
Large Cities: New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix etc.
Official Language: English
Currency: US Dollar (US$ 1 = Tk. 80)
High Quality Education:
The United States has one of the world’s finest university systems, with outstanding programs in virtually all fields. At the undergraduate level, excellent programs exist in traditional disciplines, as well as in professional fields. At the graduate level, students have the opportunity to work directly with some of the finest minds in their field of study, with the chance to become involved with exclusive research and educational opportunities. U.S. degrees are recognized throughout the world for their excellence.
Why Study in USA:
You may be able to gain valuable experience through teaching and/or research while you help to finance your education in the U.S., particularly if you are a graduate student. Many graduate programs offer training and teaching opportunities that enable students to become teaching assistants to undergraduates and/or research assistants on special projects exploring different aspects of your field of study. When you continue your studies in the U.S., you are making a choice to broaden not only your educational opportunities, but your cultural experience, as well. Companies in the U.S. are increasingly seeking to become a strong presence in the global marketplace. They often look to hire employees who not only have multi-cultural language skills, but those who can also help communicate, negotiate and conduct business across different cultures.
Universities in the U.S. pride themselves on being at the forefront of technology, research and techniques, and in making the best possible equipment and resources available to their students. Even if your field does not directly involve science or engineering, you will have opportunities to become skilled in using the latest technology to conduct research, as well as obtain and process information. You will find ways to stay connected with researchers, teachers and experts in your field all over the world.
Intakes: January, April, September
When To Apply: At least 6-8 months prior to the commencement of the program.
Tuition Fee: $5,000-$50,000 per year. Tuition fees depend on level, course and university. Most of the universities provide funding and scholarships based on merit and performance.
Accommodation Cost: The estimated the cost of living for students to range from $8000 to $25000 per year. This amount includes food, accommodation and transport.
Part Time Working Facility: Available
Admission and Visa Process for USA
- File opening charge: 20,000.
- Submit all notarized educational mark sheets and certificates.
- Copies of passport (minimum 6 months validity) with 10 pp copies photo.
- Health Examination and Medical/Insurance Record.
- 2 (Two) Certified true copies of English Language Proficiency (if applicable); IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/TOEIC.
- Post graduate students need to submit CV, work experience certificates, LOR and SOP/research statement (if necessary)
- Submission of university application form with other application forms. (Application fee charges are required).
- All the above documents will be sent to university through international courier and electronic copies will be mailed directly to the university.
- Need to pay the tuition fees to the Institution account (Bank Draft/TT/ Credit card) refundable if the visa is rejected.
- Bank statement of 1 year tuition + living expenses has to be furnished in own or Sponsor’s account (first blood relationships preferred).
- Once all the papers mentioned above are done, student will go to VFS and submit visa application.
- Visa application fees $160 + SEVIS Fees $ 200 need to be paid.
- IELTS requirements are Diploma 5.5, UG: 6.0, Graduate Dip: 6.0/ 6.5, PG: 6.5.
- GRE/GMAT might be required for post graduate courses.