Capital City: London
Large Cities: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Cardiff, Swansea, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Belfast
Official Language: English
Currency: British Pound ( £1 = Tk. 120)
High Quality Education:
The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognized. These institutions offer flexibility of choice and enable you to blend academic and vocational courses of your choice. UK degrees can be tailored to your interests and often include specialized modules. The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence. This country is the home of English hence an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.
Why Study in the UK:
As one of the world’s most famous, most visited and influential countries, UK is a popular destination for thousand of international students every year. To study in the UK presents a unique opportunity to experience life in this dynamic multicultural environment, where foreign students are predominantly attached by the wide variety of historical, cultural and social activities that the places has on offer. The UK education system is flexible, so you can study in a way that suits your lifestyle and career aspirations. When you study in the UK you meet people from different nationalities, sharing their backgrounds and discovering new perspectives.
Intakes: January, September
When To Apply: At least 6 months prior to commencement of the program.
Tuition Fee: £6,000- £20,000 per year depending on level, course and university.
Accommodation Cost: The estimated the cost of living for students to range from £6,000- £15,000 per year. Cities like London, Cardiff and Glasgow are expensive while other cities are less expensive. This amount includes food, accommodation and transport.
Part Time Working Facility: Available
Admission and Visa Process for UK
- File opening charge: 20,000.
- Submit all notarized educational mark sheets and certificates.
- Copies of passport (minimum 6 months validity) with 10 pp copies photo.
- Health Examination and Medical/Insurance Record.
- 2 (Two) Certified true copies of English Language Proficiency (if applicable); IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/TOEIC.
- Post graduate students need to submit CV, work experience certificates, LOR and SOP/research statement (if necessary)
- Submission of university application form with other application forms. (Application fee charges are required).
- All the above documents will be sent to university through international courier and electronic copies will be mailed directly to the university.
- Need to pay the tuition fees to the Institution account (Bank Draft/TT/ Credit card) refundable if the visa is rejected.
- CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) Letter issued by Institution
- Bank statement of 1 year tuition + living expenses has to be furnished in own or Sponsor’s account (first blood relationships preferred).
- After getting admission letter and block account information, visa application with proper documents will be submitted in the UK Embassy. (Visa Application Fee- Tk. 37,250)
- IELTS requirements are Diploma 5.5, UG: 6.0, Graduate Dip: 6.0/ 6.5, PG: 6.5.