Capital City: Wellington
Large Cities: Auckland, Wellington, Dunedin, Christchurch, Hamilton.
Official Language: English, Maori
Currency: New Zealand Dollar (NZD 1= Tk. 62.00)
High Quality Education:
The New Zealand university system is research-based, as it is historically based on the British higher education model. This means there are a number of similarities between the two systems, such as the names of qualifications, teaching methods, and the look and feel of the university campuses.
Why Study in India:
The eight institutions that make up the New Zealand university system are located in cities across the country’s two main islands, the North and the South. This distribution gives students the chance to pursue a wide range of opportunities in study, work, recreation and culture. The proximity of all eight universities to New Zealand’s diverse natural environment offers students the chance to research anything from endangered marine mammals to earthquake engineering. Although all the universities offer core degrees in the arts, business and science, each also has its own distinctive profile.
Intakes: January, July
When To Apply: At least 6 months prior to the commencement of the program.
Tuition Fee: NZD $ 12,000 – $ 30,000 per year depending on level, course and university.
Accommodation Cost: The estimated the cost of living for students to range from NZD $8,000 to $15,000 per year. This amount includes food, accommodation and transport.
Part Time Working Facility: Available
Admission and Visa Process for New Zealand
- File opening charge: 20,000.
- Submit all notarized educational mark sheets and certificates.
- Copies of passport (minimum 6 months validity) with 10 pp copies photo.
- Health Examination and Medical/Insurance Record.
- 2 (Two) Certified true copies of English Language Proficiency (if applicable); IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/TOEIC.
- Post graduate students need to submit CV, work experience certificates, LOR and SOP/research statement (if necessary)
- Submission of university application form with other application forms. (Application fee charges are required).
- All the above documents will be sent to university through international courier and electronic copies will be mailed directly to the university.
- Need to pay the tuition fees to the Institution account (Bank Draft/TT/ Credit card) refundable if the visa is rejected.
- COE (Confirmation of Enrollment) Letter issued by Institution.
- Bank statement of 6 month’s tuition + living expenses has to be furnished in own or Sponsor’s account (first blood relationships preferred).
- Once all the paper works mentioned above are done , we will submit the documents to BNZEF for verification (application fees inside Dhaka US$ 200 and outside Dhaka US$ 250) with 15% VAT.
- Upon issuance of the report from BNZEF the final visa application has to send to INZ Delhi (visa application fee US$ 225 + US$ 28).
- Upon issuance of the pre-visa you have to pay one year tuition fee to the institution and visa will be Stamped on the passport.
- IELTS requirements are Diploma 5.5, UG: 6.0, Graduate Dip: 6.0/ 6.5, PG: 6.5.