Capital City: Beijing
Large Cities: : Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Taipei, Chengdu, Nanjing, Wuhan, Shenyang, Hangzhou, and Chongqing.
Official Language: Mandarin
Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (1 Yuan = Tk. 13)
High Quality Education:
Chinese education is the largest education system in the world. China made educational reforms in the 80’s to modernize their system of higher education. This modernization features research and training intensive study modules to produce high quality scientists and researchers. China currently boasts of most technologically advances institutes and universities to train large number of students from home and abroad. Today, a large number of international students are majoring in an increasing number of subjects, ranging from Chinese language, calligraphy, and martial arts to engineering, computer science, medicine, international business and MBAs.
Why Study in China:
China opened its door for international students 20 years ago and now over a million foreign students get educated in China. Most of the universities offer International Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate programs conducted in English at very low cost than other developed countries. There are a lot of opportunities for training and internships during the period of study. Universities generally offer free Chinese language classes for foreign students.
Intakes: March, September.
When To Apply: At least 3 months prior to the course commencement date.
Tuition Fee: : $2000 to $5500 per year depending on the level, course and university.
Accommodation Cost: The estimated the cost of living for students to range from Yuan. 10000-15000($1500 to $2500) per year. This amount includes food, accommodation and transport.
Part Time Working Facility: Students with X category visa are forbidden to work during the period intended stay.
Admission and Visa Process for China
- File opening charge: 20,000.
- Submit all notarized educational mark sheets and certificates
- Copies of passport (minimum 6 months validity) with 10 pp size photos.
- Health Examination and Medical Record.
- 2 (Two) Certified true copies of English Language Proficiency (if applicable); IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/TOEIC.
- Post graduate students need to submit CV, work experience certificates, LOR and SOP/research statement (if necessary)
- Submission of university application form with other application forms. (Application forms charges are required)
- All the above documents will be sent to university through international courier and electronic copies will be mailed directly to the university.
- After getting admission letter and hostel expenses breakdown (if applicable), visa application form (JW201 or JW202) with proper documents will be submitted in CVASC. (Application Fee Tk. 2400).
- Students need to apply for Temporary Residence Permit (TRP) at the local Public Security Bureau (PSB) within 30 days upon arrival.