Capital City: Stockholm
Large Cities: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo.
Official Language: Swedish
Currency: Swedish Krona (SEK 1 = Tk. 11)
High Quality Education:
Sweden has a long and proud history of academic excellence and despite its relatively small population, it’s home to some of the world’s best universities. The entire Swedish higher education system is ranked number two in the world and number one in relation to GDP, and several Swedish universities are ranked by the Times Higher Education and the Academic Ranking of World Universities as being among the world’s top seats of learning.
Why Study in Sweden:
When you study in Sweden, you’re encouraged to think independently, creatively and critically. At Swedish universities, the emphasis is firmly on developing your ability to question the status quo by assessing information, seeking new perspectives and coming up with well-informed opinions. Many degree programs in Sweden include internships, which are a great way to get real-world experience while you build your professional network. If you’re interested in research, doing a master’s in Sweden can be a great way to make the contacts you’ll need to carry on and do a PhD.
When To Apply: At least 6 months prior to the commencement of the program.
Tuition Fee: €10,000 – €15,000 per year depending on level, course and university.
Accommodation Cost The estimated the cost of living for students to range from €8,000 to €20,000 per year. This amount includes food, accommodation and transport.
Part Time Working Facility: Available
Admission and Visa Process for Sweden
• File opening charge: 20,000.
• Submit all notarized educational mark sheets and certificates.
• Copies of passport (minimum 6 months validity) with 10 pp copies photo.
• Health Examination and Medical/Insurance Record.
• 2 (Two) Certified true copies of English Language Proficiency (if applicable); IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/TOEIC.
• Post graduate students need to submit CV, work experience certificates, LOR and SOP/research statement (if necessary)
• Submission of university application form with other application forms. (Application fee charges are required).
• All the above documents will be sent to university through international courier and electronic copies will be mailed directly to the university.
• Bank statement of 6 month’s tuition + living expenses has to be furnished in own or Sponsor’s account (first blood relationships preferred).
• After getting admission letter and block account information, visa application with proper documents will be submitted in the VFS.
• IELTS requirements are Diploma 5.5, UG: 6.0, Graduate Dip: 6.0/ 6.5, PG: 6.5.
• Basic Knowledge of Finnish/Swedish/Norwegian language will be helpful for finding jobs and internships.