Capital City: Ottawa
Large Cities: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa, Calgary. Edmonton, Quebec, Winnipeg, etc.
Official Language: English, French
Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD 1 = Tk. 63)
High Quality Education:
Canadian colleges and universities consistently rank among the best in the world on international tests and ranking which is an testament to outstanding quality of Canadian education system. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is well-regarded in business, government and academic circles around the globe.
Why Study in Canada:
Canada is the second largest country in the world .It offers you an opportunity to be a part of one of the best educational systems in the world. Its multicultural cosmopolitan attitude makes it a wonderful destination for foreign students. Degrees you receive are internationally recognized .You can opt for diverse range of courses offered, from marine biology to accountancy, to aviation. A safe and stable country with an excellent health care system. The cost of education and cost of living are relatively low, adding Canadian education system an extra value .The country is an international leader in computer and information technology and has a reputation of excellence in sectors like telecommunications, transportation and engineering.
Intakes: January, April, September
When To Apply: At least 6-8 months prior to the commencement of the program.
Tuition Fee: CAD $5,000- $25,000 per year depending on level, course and university.
Accommodation Cost: The estimated the cost of living for students to range from CAD $8,000 to $25,000 per year. This amount includes food, accommodation and transport.
Part Time Working Facility: Available
Admission and Visa Process for Canada
- File opening charge: 20,000.
- Submit all notarized educational mark sheets and certificates.
- Copies of passport (minimum 6 months validity) with 10 pp copies photo.
- Health Examination and Medical/Insurance Record.
- 2 (Two) Certified true copies of English Language Proficiency (if applicable); IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/TOEIC.
- Post graduate students need to submit CV, work experience certificates, LOR and SOP/research statement (if necessary)
- Submission of university application form with other application forms. (Application fee charges are required).
- All the above documents will be sent to university through international courier and electronic copies will be mailed directly to the university.
- Need to pay the tuition fees to the Institution account (Bank Draft/TT/ Credit card) refundable if the visa is rejected.
- Bank statement of 1 year tuition + living expenses has to be furnished in own or Sponsor’s account (first blood relationships preferred).
- Once all the papers mentioned above are done, student will go to VFS and submit visa application.
- IELTS requirements are Diploma 5.5, UG: 6.0, Graduate Dip: 6.0/ 6.5, PG: 6.5.
- GRE/GMAT might be required for post graduate courses.