Capital City: Canberra
Large Cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra, Brisbane.
Population: 22, 692, 191
Official Language: English
Currency: Australian Dollar (AUD 1 = Tk. 65.00)
High Quality Education:
Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of courses and degrees, so international students can easily find the school and field that are right for them. The first decision international students have to make when choosing a degree program is which type of school is most catered to their needs and interests. Students can choose between universities, vocational education, and English language training. If necessary, it is easy for students to move between one qualification levels and from one institution to another. One of the most appealing aspect of the country for international students is the quality of scientific research. Australia is at the forefront of new technology and innovations. Students who study in Australia can take advantage the country’s impressive technology and research resources.
Why Study in Australia:
Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world, behind the United States and the UK. Many international students choose to study there because of the cultural diversity, friendly natives, and high quality of education. Schools and employers all over the world recognize degrees from Australian schools. Graduates from Australian schools are highly sought after due to the impressive international reputation of the Australian education system. This system is carefully regulated by the Australian government in order to maintain the high standards of education associated with the country.
Intakes: January, April, September
When To Apply: At least 6 months prior to the commencement of the program.
Tuition Fee: AUD $20,000- $40,000 per year depending on the level, course and university.
Accommodation Cost: The estimated the cost of living for students to range from AUD $10,000 to $25, 000 per year. This amount includes food, accommodation and transport.
Part Time Working Facility: Available
Admission and Visa Process for Australia
- File opening charge: 20,000.
- Submit all notarized educational mark sheets and certificates.
- Copies of passport (minimum 6 months validity) with 10 pp copies photo.
- Health Examination and Medical/Insurance Record.
- 2 (Two) Certified true copies of English Language Proficiency (if applicable); IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/TOEIC.
- Post graduate students need to submit CV, work experience certificates, LOR and SOP/research statement (if necessary)
- Submission of university application form with other application forms. (Application fee charges are required).
- All the above documents will be sent to university through international courier and electronic copies will be mailed directly to the university.
- Need to pay the tuition fees to the Institution account (Bank Draft/TT/ Credit card) refundable if the visa is rejected.
- COE (Confirmation of Enrollment) Letter issued by Institution.
- Bank statement of 1 year tuition + living expenses has to be furnished in own or Sponsor’s account (first blood relationships preferred).
- Once all the papers mentioned above are done, student will go to VFS and submit visa application. (Visa Application Fee- 47,000)
- IELTS requirements are Diploma 5.5, UG: 6.0, Graduate Dip: 6.0/ 6.5, PG: 6.5.
- GRE/GMAT might be required for post graduate courses.